Oostkerke Castle, locally known as Kasteel van Oostkerke, lies south of the village with the same name, in the province of West Flanders in the Flemish region in Belgium.
The first fortification at this site was a wooden keep, built in the 10th-11th century. Oostkerke Castle itself was built in the 14th century. It consisted of a rectangular castle flanked by 3 round towers and a bailey. Around 1500 the castle was rebuilt into a more comfortable residence.
During the 17th century the castle deteriorated due to war and storm damages. The lord moved out of the castle and settled on the bailey which he had rebuilt. From then on the bailey was called the castle.
The ‘new’ castle was the residence of several noble families up until the 19th century. In 1838 Oostkerke Castle was sold to the local mayor who exploited it as a farm.
The gate with its 2 round towers is the only thing that remains of the medieval bailey, although the right tower was partly rebuilt in 1922. Of the medieval castle nothing remains. The rest of the buildings were built in 1922.
At present Oostkerke Castle is a private residence. It can not be visited but can easily be seen from a public footpath.